Where can I find out what degree requirements I have remaining to graduate?
As a student you have access to your degree audit online by logging in to my.unt.edu.
- Click on the Student Center/Register link from the My Page menu.
- When the Student Center page comes up, click on the My Academics link under Academics.
- On the My Academics page, click on the Run Audit link in the Degree Audit box to bring up the My Major Degree/s page.
- On the My Major Degree/s page, the degree audit associated with your officially declared major will be listed. Click the Go button next to your officially declared major/audit to be generated, and the view audit button will appear.
- Click the View Audit button to view your interactive degree audit.