Part Time Web Developer
- The developer works on new and existing College apps at their own workstation in an office.
- This position works directly with faculty, staff, and students to develop and maintain software (usually web-based).
- This position performs work with little supervision.
- This position will be required to keep some office hours.
- The developer can work 15-25 hours between 8am and 5pm.
- Work continues between semesters.
- Sometimes additional work must happen at night and/or on weekends on an as-needed basis.
- Type of Work
- Projects are identified and planned by the supervisor.
- The developer writes and tests the code according to written specifications.
- Ability to write PHP scripts with code maintenance in mind.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbal and written information.
- Experience with designing/creating/maintaining SQL databases.
- Experience with designing/creating/maintaining PHP scipts.
- Experience working with unix systems (FreeBSD, Linux, etc.).
- Good self-learner.
- Good self-starter.
- Good time manager.